Greenville, SC Spider Control Professionals
Action Pest Services provides treatment for spiders. Spiders are arachnids, not insects, which means that they have eight legs and a body that is split into two parts. Many different species of spiders can be found throughout the United States, but some of the main species that can become pests are the black widow, brown recluse, and wolf spiders. Although most spiders are not harmful to humans, some species have venomous and or painful bites.
There are several characteristics that help identify a black widow, brown recluse, or wolf spider.
- Black widows bodies are between 3 – 10 mm in length, they are black or reddish-black in color, and are known for their distinct hour-glass shaped red marking on the underside of their abdomen.
- Brown recluse’s bodies are between 6 – 12 mm in length, they are brown in color, and have a darkly colored violin-shaped marking on their back.
- Wolf spiders bodies are between 6 – 34 mm in length, they are mostly brown, and have light-colored or yellow markings.
- Images of spiders can be found from the National Pest Management Association »
Conducive Conditions for Spiders
There are a few conditions that can increase the chances of a spider infestation:
- Plants that cause shady, moist areas and excess vegetation or mulch around the home that may harbor insects.
- Warm, humid areas with excess moisture near food sources, especially bathrooms or basements.
- Cracks in the foundation, siding, or window panes that serve as points of entry and allow insects to come in to the home.
Our pricing is easy to understand. Have wasps? We don’t charge extra. Fleas? Same thing. Fire ants? You guessed it, no extra charge. When you choose Action, you don’t have to worry about unexpected charges.
From window cleaner to dish soap, any chemical applied incorrectly can create risk. Action uses products with minimal impact to you, your family, and we are comfortable applying around our own families.
We hire and train the best and it makes all the difference. Our staff answers the phone with a smile, and our technicians are professional and well trained. The Action experience is enjoyable all around.
This is what it all comes down to. We are professionals at keeping the pest activity around your home to a minimum. We know which products work best in each season, and how they affect each pest.
Folks in the Greenville area have trusted us since 1974 to take care of their pest issues. That’s over 46 years! We’ve been a leader in pest control in Greenville, and we plan on being here much longer.
Nobody likes bugs. That’s why we have a service guarantee on all of our pest, mosquito, and termite plans. If the bugs come back, we will too. You can rest easy knowing we will take care of your pest issues.